 Technic / *9496 (-20)
  Re: How to program 8479???

(...) Download the program and make your own barcode sheets: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  How to program 8479???

Hi there, Do you know a way to program or to memorise a program in the barecode brick? In the instruction book, you can swipe a barecode for an entire program. Do you know a way to make our own barecode to resume the program that we invent? I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can't find maskofdestiny.com

Here too absolutely nothing. -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message news:Gx6L77.Dpq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Differentials, Transmissions, & Other Gear Applications

Discussions about differentials, transmissions, and other applications of gears are quite popular and important. I've made an attempt to capture these posts and provide a reference that will be useful to readers: (URL) included links to various (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Can't find maskofdestiny.com

The route to maskofdestiny.com suddenly went poof. Anyone know what is up? (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Hello, wow thanks for the votes everyone. I didnt see this thread because I have been sick for the past few days. A big thank you to Tobbe for not kicking me out, I really appreciate it. I'm sure that if I ever use anything non-lego I will (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:3cf91959.319789...net.com... (...) Which? I thought 'impossible' implied impossible? :-) (...) Shame on you! Not knowing the famous Swedish artist, who was also an Art Professor (Lund (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Hi all, Now that we have a precedence on softness on the rules, I would like to ask if people think this model is illegal :^) (URL) It is a pneumatic based adding/subtracting machine. The only rule violation is that it uses non-lego resistor blocks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

horray!! (hmm this is the way its spelled???) I almost won!! ;) thanks for all of you who woted on my model, and I will come back strong later. Just give me some time! "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

(...) [snip] (...) Yep! (...) Does that mean it automatically goes through to June ?? 8?) (...) Make the most of it! Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Wow, that's good news!~ Dang, the Shrimp Rocks! Everyone made great models, good contest. Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

(...) At the risk of stumbling off topic, I have some Escher links and pics that you might find interesting. We named our youngest son Escher, mostly because it's one of the few artists my wife and I agree on =) . I compiled a bunch of pictures and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gx1Dvs.B4D@lugnet.com... (...) discovered (...) I think I'm 'someone' :-) According to my book: "Oscar Reuterswärd, Omöjliga figurer" the Opus 1 from 1934, is "the first known case in Art (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  MoTeC Winners: April

Hi all! After some fuss about rules etc. I've decided to keep the model that "broke" the rules since it's rulebrake was minor and of no use for the model. Sorry about the locomotion. Overall winner: Brian Sadowski with his Shrimp rover! 29% of the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC rule question.

<<snip>> (...) You're back in. I thought you had all six wheels set up like that. Sorry about all this fuss. I hope it did not damage your reputation in any way. I've only had two or three votes since this issue came into public and they should not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

(...) Nice! I'm planning a basic/minifig Escher one day, would be cool. Some of his work is actually doable in realworld LEGO. I especially like your "beam ladder", or frame.jpg: (URL) it was interesting to learn about Oscar Reutersvärd, I did not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: DNA Model Using Technic Parts?

Another version, that can't get flat (ladder shape) but can split in the middle with different connection for different nucleic acid pairs. And it is rigid enough to remain straight. (URL) of symbols for nucleic acids is of course arbitrary !!! (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

(...) triangle: (4 URLs) first sketches of the LUGNET logo had several more studs than the final version, which resulted in an open area in the center -- like this (except for the blacklight effect): (URL) Occam's razor, it turned out that the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: DNA Model Using Technic Parts?

(...) Unfortunately not. Both models must be held in your hands to hold the helix shape. Also, model 1 has to be held to keep the ladder shape (because of all the u-joints; it's not stable). The next step would be to build a little stand with a (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: DNA Model Using Technic Parts?

(...) Cool, TJ! One question: will #1 remain in a helix shape without being held in it? If a design would statically remain as a ladder or a helix, I would think that it would make a *great* set for TLC to produce! (not the *whole* DNA strand, mind (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact