 Technic / *8671 (-20)
  Re: killing off technic

(...) A nicely succinct description of the thread. I wanted to echo Robert's opinions, particularly with the anticipation of looking at the latest catalogues to see what lies in store, only to be unimpressed. Although perhaps a touch off-group, did (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

(...) I listed AND sold a spare set of the 14 misprints on BrickLink for $250, which was pretty much the same price as I paid for my own set. I think $250 is an average price for all 14. (Just for the record mine came form the same guy selling the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the alternate set for the Forklift set (8248/8463)?

[xposted to .general, because this topic is broader than just .technic] (...) That's not such a crazy idea. One of the ... challenges ... with having a site like BrickShelf is the hefty bandwidth it eats up. If everyone hosted their own scans, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

Listing and selling on bricklink are two different things ;) Scott A (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

The ones auctioned last night ended at $255 for the collection... Does $18.21 sound the most expensive part? I am sure I have seen other Lego part sell alot more on eBay or Bricklink -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

I wonder if that makes them the most expensive Lego parts? Scott A "Michael Edwards" <medwards@kanohipowe...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gs49M1.Ey6@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) one (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the alternate set for the Forklift set (8248/8463)?

scans are available at: (URL) Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message news:NFBBICINOLKHMIO...d.co.uk... (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

These Masks are classed as misprints - well according to the official site and mine *Kanohi-Power* In the period of production of the masks there was a mis-communication with moulding factory and designers, Which left 14 of these masks in a limited (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bucket

(...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!

Hey, Lego fans, I was checking out Ebay auctions, when I came up to this bionicle masks listing. These prices are crazy! Check this out! (URL) bidders must be crazy or something, cuz I've never seen prices like this before (well, except for a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  RE: Bucket

Buckets from JCB (8862?) and Front End Loader (8835?) on eBay (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of William Howard Sent: 15 February 2002 08:37 To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com Subject: RE: Bucket (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8862 pneumatic cap colours (spawned from is technic being killed off)

Same here, all yellow accept the pump cap. That model was apperently in two revisions, one early with all yellow cylinders with 4.5 V motor instruction and one with black and yellow cylinders with 9V motor instruction. My instructions have black and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Another example of the use of the new smooth technic beams is the Caterham Super 7 replica by Neil Everett. If you look at the pictures or DAT files of the chassis, or the front suspension/steering assembly, you'll see what I mean. I've built (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  killing off technic

Sorry to bother you, but i have read some posts from "Is traditional technic being killed off?? " I agree with some opinions (especially with "everything is getting worse", my younger (14) brother made "ach jo" - something like "ooh" in english - (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8862 pneumatic cap colours (spawned from is technic being killed off)

(...) All the cylinders that came with my JCB, and those illustrated in the instructions were all-yellow. The exra cylinder I ordered from the spares service came with a black cap which annoyed me a bit at the time (I was a lot younger). The (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Not wanting to be too argumentative, but most of the ways listed use parts that conform to the "traditional" technic model - something that mounts to studs on a brick or plate and then uses a connector or pin to interface to the "newer" parts. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What is the alternate set for the Forklift set (8248/8463)?

(...) Thanks William - no need to scan a picture - I ordered it last week when it went on sale on the Lego website. I was just being impatient! - Bob (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what wheels work with the 8466 suspension parts?

(...) The specific part that attaches to the wheel is black and yellow. The actual connection is 3 friction peg ends that snap into the wheel hub. You can easily put 2 small pulleys on the friction peg ends, and then stick an axle through the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  is the 8465 any good?

What do people here think of the 8465? Are there any interesting/rare/cool parts in it? I understand it comes with the same suspension parts as on the rebel wrecker but what colors and how many? (Correct me if I am wrong but the gear rack with the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  what wheels work with the 8466 suspension parts?

What wheel types can you use with the 8466 black & green 4wd parts? Anyone know of a set of wheels that work with them that arent "chrome"? (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact