 Technic / 6761
Re: What is the alternate set for the Forklift set (8248/8463)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:

What is the alternate set that can be built with the following set:

Forklift <set:8248>/<set:8463>

It's a tow truck with a car lift thing on the back (uses the forks as the
lift)

I can scan the small picture if you like

William

Thanks William - no need to scan a picture - I ordered it last week when it
went on sale on the Lego website.  I was just being impatient!

- Bob