 Technic / *7831 (-20)
  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING! I'm not sure how this is supposed to "end" for now. I have found the following things happen once the Toa have vanished into the underworld: You see the "jungle". It is quiet. After a few moments, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: lego clock and or crane

(...) windings? Hi Chris, On my tower crane ((URL) I used 2 pulleys on a shaft for the hook winder. You can hold as much as you want by choosing the distance between the pulleys. I thought about making a winder, but nothing I came up with was small (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

(...) Well I cheated a bit - it only had 2 arms! But the idea was there! And it was really stable - the ring round the edge of the yellow gear slid on bricks, stopping the whole thing from tilting as the cam rotated. And I had to use string to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Another Bionicle Promo

Well the title says all... Bionicle Clock with a Red Ruru inside Refer to this page for info (URL) on Kanohi-power.com Price is $24.95 + Tax -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  RE: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

(...) (URL) only motorized part is the fiberoptics, but the wheels do convert, and the doors open. Motorizing wheels that fold and steer is quite a challenge if you want any strength in the construction while still fitting in a reasonably sized (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

(...) Apparently, they've done them in silver... Has anybody tried building a DeLorean yet? I know someone POV-ray'd a regular brick one, but what about a working technic one? Those clear latching shocks could be used for the gull-wing doors, like (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

> I did that with one of the big yellow gears from the 70's when I was a kid. Dad (...) build a (...) pictures... Ha, snap! I wanted to build a very similar type of fairground ride when I was young too - on the real thing the cars would go round at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well, I've lost repeatedly. You find out you have been pushed back, but that you must try again. There doesn't seem to be an obvious upper limit to the number of times that you are allowed to lose. I also don't know what happens when you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  lego clock and or crane

what lego wheel holds the most string on one pass? and does anyone know how to make a automatic winder that could change directions after so many windings? (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9754 Dark Side Developer Kit Quick Question

(...) Wrong, this set does not require a PC to work, and therefore does not come with the CD. That Peice of information will cost you one DSDK kit at < $5 (Lucky mongrels :-)) Martin (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  9754 Dark Side Developer Kit Quick Question

Hey Y'all: I am scanning the bits here, and the set I just purchased looks complete: all kinds of bags with elements in them (as pictured in the back of Constructopedia #1 under the fold-out flap), the microscout, and the three Constructopedia (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego Anemometer

I've built a simple rotating wind vane using a magnetic bearing to reduce friction. What I'd like to do is use the Lego speedometer on the axle of the vane to actually read wind speed. Is there a mathmatical way to calibrate this for wind speed? My (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well that really sucks. Your stuck in between a rock and hard place, and I am all out of ideas for you. I have one more and I will get back to you later if it works. -poorpip (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I'm stuck....

Michael, sorry, that didn't work for me... :-(((( "Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gn0IpM.7vK@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) That is probably the problem. See, the elevator isn't working, so I have to go to another computer to use the elevator (it works on that computer, but not on this one.) Then I have to refresh the page to get the game up to date (am I making (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I'm stuck....

There is light at the end of the tunnel... follow this rule! where ever your stuck... you will see this in the address bar of the Internet Browser (URL) the ?x=x to get (URL) try that :) it works for me and my bugs are gone... Bionicle Master ;) -- (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Well that happened to me once and it was because I hit the reload button in between talking to Whenua and talking to Taipu. So if you get stuck in the little Mata Nui "clock" and have to hit reload then then you have to start over(am I making (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) I did that about 5 times. He still won't join. Ben (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I'm stuck....

WARNING! SPOILER INFO BELOW - though it doesn't fix your problem :o( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (...) So are we, I have a very frustrated 4 year old. At this point I would LOVE to find a walk through. Taipu diappeared, when we came back with the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  I'm stuck....

I successfully defeated several waves of Rahi, but after the first Toa Kaita gets struck by a mana, the game doesn't continue... it doesn't reload. Has someone else this problem? My kids are somewhat frustrated, and so am I. The Brickhead -- (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact