 Technic / 6136
6135  |  6137
Subject:
9754 Dark Side Developer Kit Quick Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 02:17:54 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am scanning the bits here, and the set I just purchased looks complete:
all kinds of bags with elements in them (as pictured in the back of
Constructopedia #1 under the fold-out flap), the microscout, and the three
Constructopedia books.  What it doesn't have, and I presume it should (as
did the first R2-D2 Droid kit), is a cd-rom disk with something like the
Constructopedia contents on it, probably presented in an interactive manner.
It even says on the box it requires a PC...

This set should have a cd-rom disk, right? I'm just trying to confirm this fact.

Thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog