 Technic / 6140
Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

Being more of a Jordan fan than Ferrari I want to do a yellow Champion, but
they never did the big panels in yellow... :-(

Duq

Apparently, they've done them in silver... Has anybody tried building a
DeLorean yet? I know someone POV-ray'd a regular brick one, but what about a
working technic one? Those clear latching shocks could be used for the
gull-wing doors, like they are on that other model. I wish Jennifer would
try one, from what I hear, she combines style with function beautifully, and
I think only she could do the DeLorean justice... Top it off with automatic
conversion of the tyres to hovercar mode (BTTF model only). I wonder, does
Lego make a technic size Krupps coffee grinder? ;-)

Regards,
--Electro--

"Are you telling me, that you built a _time_machine_... out of a DeLorean?!?"
-Marty McFly, Back To The Future, 1985