 Technic / 6122
6121  |  6123
Subject:
2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:14:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/champgb

Enjoy!

ROSCO

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

(...) just thought of one! And it may result in a neater solution! 8?/ More later. ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GMvA07.8GB@lugnet.com... (...) gearbox esp. as I built the 8448 last week and was really impressed with the set. I guess I'll look into adding this gearbox (or a close version of it depending (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

"RC" == Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> writes: RC> (URL) Enjoy! Very nice work indeed! The construction that you used for low gear is also very interesting: Having an old-style half-bushing mesh with the teeth on the dark grey gear. Took me a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

Wow ROSCO. Very nice indeed. Since getting the 8448 and realising that there is a single ended version of the sliding dog clutch part, and that the gearboxes can do more than four gears I've been tryign to get a better understanding of how (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)