 Technic / *7561 (-20)
  need ideas for the front suspension on my 4WD

I am trying to make a driven front suspension thats also steerable The parts I have available to use are: 2 small shock absorbers per side 4 universal joints per side 1 set of 8448 suspension parts per side a dk grey differential to provide power (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: [Online Game][Mac] Problems giving things to characters

(...) <snip> Yep! This is a known problem, especially on Macintosh. No one is really sure what's up. Tomas Clark and the programming team for LEGO DID make great strides clearing some of the previous bugs, but the last we heard from any of that (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  [Online Game][Mac] Problems giving things to characters

[3rd try at posting this (this time via web interface), I never received authentication emails for the first two attempts (via newsreader.)] Is anyone else, especially those using a Mac, having problems giving things to the various characters (Koli (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) I guess the big questions in my mind are around the show... What was the show about? Was this model commissioned? Did Ron work for the company that's exhibiting? For Van Suemeren? What does it say on the display stand? Other than that I guess (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) My guess is they're not functional - just slide in and out - the boom is lifted some other way (be interested in how though!). I was thinking of doing a telescopic crane like that, but use a long rack & pinion system disguised to look like (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: New edition of 'You play with LEGO devices'

For $36.50 Sasuga Books can send it to you in USA. Available by special order, not stocked in store. Takes 4 weeks to get it from Japan. Price: $32.00 Domestic shipping charges for first item: $4.50 According to store's Karen karen@sasugabooks.com (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GLw3B4.3oI@lugnet.com... (...) It would appear so. It has been added to extensively, and is now carting a large semi-trailer unit behind it, as well as having had a pneumatically (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: need flex system ideas

Jonathan: Under what Item Number and Item Name did you order the flex system service packs from LSAH? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Oh my word!!! Is that a 5571 in the pic???? That is one big crane!!! How much did it cost!!!? ?? -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kanohi-Power - Bionicle Site on the web (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

BONK! (Sound of jaw dropping on desk...) Duq Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GLvyzp.Jnu@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) connection (...) I (...) crane, (...) this (...) Ochten (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Have you ever seen a scale 1:15 Liebherr LTM1400 LEGO-crane? I not, check this out! A few years ago a good friend of mine, Ron Jansen, built this briljant telescopic crane of Van Seumeren. It total height is 3.3 metres and it’s weight is 17 kg!! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events) !!

  Briqs - new site

Hi all, just a little note to tell y'all my new site's up and running. Kinda bare still, lots of pictures to be scanned and added, but the first bits are there... Duq www.briqs.tmfweb.nl (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute (OT)

(...) Actually she wants to go to Jamaica next. That's a whole nuther kettle. (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute (OT)

(...) <snip> (...) Sorry to tease, Erik...I think it's really cool that you were so bitten with the tropical bug <g> that you wanted to learn more about the cultures you were visiting. I guess the wife knows the general area of your family vacations (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

Oh wow, this book I had picked up first is online. (URL) the first page you will get the idea to consider all Pacific cultures as inextricably mixed, although the book is about Ancient Hawai'i. Another book is Teuira Henry, Voyaging Chiefs of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute (OT)

(...) Well, it is one big tourist trap (West Maui.) After a while (2 days in my case) you can freak out because you're surrounded by artificial entertainments. I thought it would help to look under the surface. The most *disorienting* moment was (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) <snip> (...) Right, but doesn't that show that LEGO specifically weren't lifting Maori culture and words? It took forethought to decide to give Bionicle a Pacific Island flavor, yet not impeed on any one specific peoples culture or beliefs. By (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) I'm not sure what your point is here Matt -- quoting from the recent article: ' Mr Solomon and the groups he represents objected to the inappropriate use of Maori words, and the way the game mixed together strands of many cultures... "We would (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) <snip> (...) But the Maori are the only ones to make a stink, so they are the ones LEGO is kowtowing to...squeeky wheel syndrome, ya' know? You'd think the Maori might notice this, but of course, there's money and press to be had. I still (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) Lego has nothing to gain by poking fun of the Maori, but, someone has to tell them that they are not the only people in the Pacific! The original challenge was silly, because they are not exclusively Maori words. "If an agreement can be made (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact