 Technic / *7486 (-20)
  Re: need flex system ideas

(...) Hi Jonathan, I too think the flex system parts are kind of neat. I thought they would be really useful before I got them, and since getting them, I haven't used them in a single creation. I got mine in the barcode set #8479. Both the claw and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Tracked Digger pics & page

Here is the tracked digger,without tracks too;-) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Makpaka, Super Toa of Melting Ice

(...) Interesting combination of Tohunga/Toa, Tim. Thanks for sharing... (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Makpaka, Super Toa of Melting Ice

And now I present Makpaka, Super Toa of Melting Ice! Made with a Kopaka, two Maku, and some random parts, he is a wierd amalgamation of Tohunga and Toa. The Melting Ice part was obvious. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday

The TRU in Champaign is also giving away the copper masks and map. I'd like to get my hands on one or two of those black masks! (Hau is it?) Paul (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MOCs

Aaahh. Lego Racers! I wondered where some of those parts came from! I'll have to check one out. Paul (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MOCs

I really like the brown one. :-) Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  need flex system ideas

I just got 2 flex system service packs (thanks shop @ home) and I am looking for ideas, info etc (from TLG or otherwise) as to good stuff to do with my newfound flex parts. What sets included flex system? Any good MOCs made with flex system? Any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday

(...) Hi Maggie! I have to wonder what part of the country you are in, as this mask givaway looks to be the same one Walmart held in August. The exact same masks were given away...just six different colors of all the most common masks. Postors were (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) Cool to hear! Unfortunately, I haven't seen any such deals at the Walmarts near me, so that's a set I don't yet own. (...) Stay away from castle....stay with mecha....it's better for your health.... (...) heh! You picked my signature model and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday

My TRU is giving away the copper masks. They didn't get them in September. Rose "Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:GLFF8F.C3A@lugnet.com... (...) today. (...) masks (...) six (...) They (...) else (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  found something out.....

Hey everyone, I found out some small info. If you have been to the icy city on the online game, and you got lost in the snowstorm and matoro found you. When the clip starts out there is bionicle writing, i desiphered it and it says, "Beware the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday

I asked about the upcoming Bionicle event when I was at my local TRU today. The manager said she was thinking of not holding it, but she did have the masks they were giving away, so she gave me a few for my two boys. They came in six different (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOCs

Sorry! I'm still a bit new to actually posting. Here's the URL: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MOCs

Thanks! I work mostly in brown/tan because the best bang for the buck (with the right parts for this project anyway) is the Pit Droid. BTW, I found several of them at the local Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago on clearance for $4 ea. I bought them (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) As usual, Paul....I'm in awe! These are both fantastic, though I prefer the brown one. Anyone who can work successfully with Lego's worst color (tan) gets serious points in my book. Kudos! -Dave (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Anyone remember?

I remember years ago (Early 80s or late 70s is what I'm thinking of though I'm probably wrong) in the instruction booklets they used to include at the back of the book rudimentary instructions for something combining 2 or more different sets. Mostly (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle: The Fabuland of today?

I was heading off to lunch today, looking for something interesting to read. Often I print out more of the "interesting" conversations from LUGNET and other message boards I frequent to read while eating. On a whim I clicked over to the Fabuland (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

(...) ...The lesson they can learn is that lots of back story and well developed product sells... Bionicles do fit into that nice "action figure" range, but I think more than that, they are nice because of the extensive back story that creates a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New MOCs

I posted a couple of new MOCs on Brickshelf and thought you might like to check them out. Suggestions/Comments welcome. Paul (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact