 Technic / Bionicle / 1582
Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:29:09 GMT

My TRU is giving away the copper masks. They didn't get them in September.

Rose

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
I asked about the upcoming Bionicle event when I was at my local TRU • today.
The manager said she was thinking of not holding it, but she did have the • masks
they were giving away, so she gave me a few for my two boys.  They came in • six
different colors and various designs, and I have scanned them here:

The colors I got are black, green, blue, white, trans red, and brown (my
apologies for the murky scan).  Beyond that I know nothing about them. • They
also had a free poster which I assume is of the island of the Bionicles.

Since I'm not particularly interested in Bionicles (except to entertain my
kids, who love them) and I haven't detected any interest in anything I've
posted regarding Bionicles, I probably won't be bothering to post anything • else
I see or hear about them.

Maggie C.