 Technic / Bionicle / 1583
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Paul Coombs writes:
Thanks!  I work mostly in brown/tan because the best bang for the buck (with
the right parts for this project anyway) is the Pit Droid.  BTW, I found
several of them at the local Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago on clearance for
$4 ea.  I bought them all!

Cool to hear! Unfortunately, I haven't seen any such deals at the Walmarts near
me, so that's a set I don't yet own.

Now, I've got to get away from these and start building a castle-type set to
get my story off the ground.  I'm having an awful lot of fun with these,
though!  I've got a pretty good start on a story using these guys, but it
starts in a castle-type setting.

Stay away from castle....stay with mecha....it's better for your health....

Now I'm rambling.  I went back and looked at your Zodiac series again and I
really like the Sagittarius! (sp?)  I've looked them over several times and
that one's clearly my favorite.  Cool!

heh! You picked my signature model and the one I'm most proud of...I'm thinking
of attempting the same design in different colors. It's all dependent on those
wonderful Lego Racers, though. That's a key part in the design. Pics of Scorpio
should be up in hte next few days.

Thanks again!

Paul

-Dave