 Technic / Bionicle / 1584
Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Maggie Cambron writes:
I asked about the upcoming Bionicle event when I was at my local TRU today.
The manager said she was thinking of not holding it, but she did have the masks
they were giving away, so she gave me a few for my two boys.  They came in six
different colors and various designs, and I have scanned them here:

The colors I got are black, green, blue, white, trans red, and brown (my
apologies for the murky scan).  Beyond that I know nothing about them.  They
also had a free poster which I assume is of the island of the Bionicles.

Since I'm not particularly interested in Bionicles (except to entertain my
kids, who love them) and I haven't detected any interest in anything I've
posted regarding Bionicles, I probably won't be bothering to post anything else
I see or hear about them.

Maggie C.

Hi Maggie!

I have to wonder what part of the country you are in, as this mask givaway looks
to be the same one Walmart held in August. The exact same masks were given
away...just six different colors of all the most common masks. Postors were also
given out. This event lasted only one day, but it definitely helped to interest
kids in Bionicle...as can be shown by the apparent shortage occuring right now.

-Dave