 Technic / Bionicle / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
Anyone remember?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:40:02 GMT

I remember years ago (Early 80s or late 70s is what I'm thinking of though
I'm probably wrong) in the instruction booklets they used to include at the
back of the book rudimentary instructions for something combining 2 or more
different sets.  Mostly I'm thinking of Technic (Expert Builder) sets.  At
that time, I didn't have my own money much (late 70s anyway) and couldn't
just go out and buy the other set so I never made any.  I always did think
that was a good idea, though.

I don't know why they couldn't do something similar now.  The idea books
were a good idea too, but they only came out with 2 or 3 that I know of.
That's not many ideas from a company that's full of such talented builders!

Just thinking out loud.

Paul