 Technic / Bionicle / 1577
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Paul Coombs writes:
I posted a couple of new MOCs on Brickshelf and thought you might like to
check them out.  Suggestions/Comments welcome.

Paul

As usual, Paul....I'm in awe! These are both fantastic, though I prefer the
brown one. Anyone who can work successfully with Lego's worst color (tan) gets
serious points in my book.

Kudos!

-Dave