 Technic / 5949
Re: need flex system ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I just got 2 flex system service packs (thanks shop @ home) and I am
looking for ideas, info etc (from TLG or otherwise) as to good stuff  to
do with my newfound flex parts.
What sets included flex system?
Any good MOCs made with flex system?
Any good pages showing how to use flex system?

Hi Jonathan,
I too think the flex system parts are kind of neat. I thought they would be
really useful before I got them, and since getting them, I haven't used them in
a single creation. I got mine in the barcode set #8479. Both the claw and the
gear shifting mechanism use flex cables. The claw itself is really cool. You
should check and see if the instructions are on brickshelf...
Rob

www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik