 Technic / *6991 (-10)
  Re: First mask pack mini-story

(...) Yes the masks do like the spray enamel.. I just happen to do one in Gold :) (...) In 1 Pack? THAT is very odd to find 2 har to find masks ;) (...) Thats the one :), i have the images around somewhere and i need to transfer them from the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GJ1Eut.CLI@lugnet.com... (...) yes it worked great! I printed the large jpeg out for my own use. I know realize I wont be able to get every one of them :( oh well im happy to hear (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: First mask pack mini-story

Hi Nicole and group (...) Wow, what a find :) - i hope the checklist works well? I would like to do a little survey for some stats for their mask purchasing as i would like to start working out the Rarity of masks... At present i know that 1 in 10 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  First mask pack mini-story

We were at Wal-mart yesterday looking through the bare Lego section and we came upon a phenomenon I've heard others talking about, dozens of opened and half to fully empty mask packs :(. I found one that escaped the slaughter and put it in the cart (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I think I broke my online game... rats..

I'm stuck in the pod also. I had no crash, just got stuck when I tried to go back down. (The town was empty). -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8466 4 wheel steering?

I recently built mine and have been wondering about adding a motor too. I've thought of adding the motor unit found on the 8279/5121 but it looks as if it would mean removing the external steering wheel and column outside the cab and readjusting the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  I think I broke my online game... rats..

I e-mailed this to the LEGO Webmaster (with some screen shots), hoping he could help me out... posting it here as well.. any insights? ---...--- Last night I experienced sort of a glitch in my play and was wondering if you (or someone on the web (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wheels

Sigh... this complicates my choice of set even further... Anyway, thanks for the help. --Tobias (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wiring Gear Motors

(...) Or, you could go to your local Radio Shack and buy an AC to DC adapter with 9V output and a potentiometer for a lot less than the cost of a Lego train controller. :-) TJ -uh cuttin' and uh splicin' we go! (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: T.J's Diff

(...) It works well. It's easy to assemble and requires only common parts. I think that it will stand up to very high torque applications, but I haven't tested it yet. The only drawback to this home-made differential is that it's big. It's a minimum (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact