 Technic / *17971 (-20)
  Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch

The tracks from the Snowmobile 8272 and Bulldozer 8275 make a great tunnel mouth or bridge arch - smoother than using slope bricks. (URL) used 27 links at the moment, fixing them twice on each side. The arch as built fits well over 6-wide, 8-wide or (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

(...) Well spotted Brian :-) The electric elements are those that will feature in the new Bulldozer. The rest of the MOC is parts from my own collection, NOT the rest of the Bulldozer! (that many beams with studs would be too much to hope for :-) ) (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  More IR Bulldozer pics

Here's a "rover robot" built,apparently, out of the new IR Bulldozer. August is much too far away. I like the look of those motors, not just for this but for GBC modules and other "simple" automation, and (if the IR system is compatiable) with the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) Yeah, I forgot them too in my pile, but they happily resurfaced. ;~D (...) I uploaded the movie again, but without result... I dont know what is wrong the 2 other movies I uploaded were successful... I might e-mail it to you so you can view it (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) I forgot there is a ZNAP group on Lugnet... :) (...) annoying. But, still, it's very cool. I like your stuff. I can't wait until the pictures are moderated. Something's wrong with Movie 2 (it can't find the file) Steve (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

Hello gang! Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP. After many reflexions, I wanted to put at a good use some of my ZNAP pieces. I was thinking for quite a while on how to use a ferris wheel for the GBC. (URL) unloading (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working Theme Park Ride: Enterprise

(...) snip... (...) It's more of a mess-terpiece ;) The colour scheme driven more by my meagre parts collection than any conscious decision. Close, each end has a captured half bush to help fixing (I'm sure they've got Lego stamped on them (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Green Quad

Hey all, check out my (URL) Quad>, now on Brickshelf! YAY! ==== (URL) Quad ESLC 2007>> ==== I want this latest creation to remind fellow LUGNET Members, we come here to share ideas and enjoy all things LEGO! Here is my contribution. Set 4894 gave me (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Re: Working Theme Park Ride: Enterprise

Hahaha! That's great, I always run over to that ride! LOL, look at that guy leaning over the side. Hey cool idea to build this, thanks! -eric (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

"chris orchard" <chris_orchard@+Remo...es.com.au> wrote in message news:JDox2n.uD@lugnet.com... (...) That is a masterpiece. As for purity, I swear I can see the Lego label on those springs. Bob (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Working Theme Park Ride: Enterprise

(URL) The "Enterprise" is a ride seen in many theme parks. It consists of a wheel with passenger cars along its edge. During the ride, the wheel spins and is raised up to the vertical. It has seating for 24 mini-figs and is painted as "The (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Are you stalking me?!? Ah yes, I remember claiming to be perfect, It was a Tuesday and it was raining, not hard, it was a gentle rain... Try I do not post pictures of what I build because it is not a big motivation of mine and I currently do (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

Thanks for chiming in, Mr. (URL) High Ground>. Or should I say Mr. (URL) Build-to-Mouth Ratio>? Nobody cares about your sister's roommate's long-lost friend's stepdaughters or what they read on the internet. (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

Rene, Can you please choose to murfle (URL) The embedded graphic contains language that can be considered profane and is risque in terms of LUGNET's family friendliness. Somehow the site does not read the text contained in images. ;-) Kevin, while I (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(URL) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Chipper

(...) Thanks for the link and the comments on the dump truck. Mine will hopefully have a straight path rather than diagonal, but that is the basic configuration. The stationary cylinder in the pics that you may be refering to is a shock absorber (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  .NET Micro Framework released!

Microsoft released a micro version of the .NET Framework SDK today! Could we be writing C# code for the NXT, and unlike the Microsoft Robotics Studio, actually have that code run natively on the brick itself? Quick summary article: (URL) download (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chipper

"Bob Fay" <rgfay@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:JDFBzs.7tD@lugnet.com... (...) Here is a link to a chipper that is the most familiar to me. Worked on my neighbors once. His help tried to run palm fronds through it. That does not work well. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chipper

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDEyFG.A2x@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the link to your Dump Truck. That is beautiful! The attention to detail from the pirate to the mud flaps is just perfect. The air pumps are so (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chipper

(...) Your website is very interesting- lots of machines that are not commonly built out of Legos such as the milling machine. The chipper will be configured like a large unit pulled behind a dump truck. The pics are just ideas shown in 3 modules. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact