 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3782
3781  |  3783
Subject:
Working Theme Park Ride: Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:15:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The “Enterprise” is a ride seen in many theme parks.
It consists of a wheel with passenger cars along its edge.
During the ride, the wheel spins and is raised up to the vertical.
It has seating for 24 mini-figs and is painted as “The Bumble-Bee”.

The full story (including short video):
http://www.gjames.com.au/chris/lego/enterprise/enterprise.html

Hope you enjoy.
Chris.