 Technic / 15567
Re: Technic sidebar thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:16:39 GMT

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

Rene, Can you please choose to murfle (URL) The embedded graphic contains language that can be considered profane and is risque in terms of LUGNET's family friendliness. Somehow the site does not read the text contained in images. ;-) Kevin, while I (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.general) !