 Technic / 15563
Re: Chipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:02:25 GMT

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JDEyFG.A2x@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Robert G Fay wrote:

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JDD2oE.JA0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Robert G Fay wrote:

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JDBAE3.Fq6@lugnet.com...
Snyders and Hannover may be getting a new consumer!

(No more band-aids required)

Hi Nathan,

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=151259.

Thanks for the link to your Dump Truck. That is beautiful! The attention to
detail from the pirate to the mud flaps is just perfect. The air pumps are
so fine as they mimic the appearance of exhaust pipes. The grill is a
masterpiece. Needless to say I  enjoyed your MOC.
You have some real challenges ahead to create a working chipper cutter. I
can visualize the movable blades, but the stationary cylinder escapes me at
the moment. I found that I had to do things at high speeds to reduce
vibration in the model.
Lego always wants to remind you that it is a toy. You do have an advantage
in the larger scale you will be using. Do you have a link to a real chipper
that you will use as a model?