 Technic / *16376 (-20)
  Re: GBC module screw

(...) Thanks for the nice Comments Guys! I sent You Both A short .wmv video in an e-mail. It was made with the Lego web cam and is the best I can Do for now. I also uploaded it to my Brickshelf Page. But Sometimes Videos never get moderated So Does (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC module screw

(...) Great thinking. I'll second Philippe, I'd love to see a video. - David (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: This would work

(...) The rear-end design is the best. It would work in case anyone wanted to build a 2005 Mustang which has solid rear suspension. (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC module screw

(...) Ah, you have beaten me on the Archimede screw... I was thinking of this one, but I didn't get the screw right yet. Congratulations! Nice usage of micromotor. But it is slow, what is the ball throughput of your module? Any chance to look at a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  GBC module screw

Hello, I came up with this module by accident while working on my Stepper module. It’s Quite simple and Small. (URL) Chris (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A Few of my latest MOCs

I would like to apologise to you guys for posting a new message in an already exixsting thread,especially to Max Maxwell since I continued on his thread.So I hope that if I did offend anyone,I'm really sorry.And, as for now, I've begin on a fresh (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Crawler Treads

Yes, one question is how would we convince TLG to keep the treads themselves in production for more than six months? It seems to me that of late really good and rare pieces like Technic Link Tread have been too far and few between set designs, at (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: This would work

(...) I've played with a similar concept, as shown here: (URL) pictures can be seen here (depending on your browser window size, you may have to browse down a bit): (URL) particular model had a somewhat strange way of mounting the motor but I wanted (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  This would work

This may already be a commonly used idea, but Speedmen89 has a good idea for front and four wheel drive using traditional steering pieces. (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crawler Treads

On Tue, April 5, 2005 8:22 pm, Max Maxwell said: (...) It's a good place to get those tread pieces. It comes with 69 of them. Very nice, if you want to build a GBC module... Steve (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Crawler Treads

(URL) Anyone else see this? Looks like a good set for parts. Max (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  A Few of my latest MOCs.

Hello there, I'm a newbie in this forum,and I like to share some of my recent MOCs which I've created over the past 4 months, beginning early Jan'05. So here they are: 1)(URL) TWISTER> in Jan. (URL) followed by, 2)(URL) SMART> in Feb.(though never (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  8436/8435 Hybrid

Folder: (URL) folder moderated) (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC : Buggati Type 35

"Marc Klein" <marc.klein@free.fr> wrote in message news:425065c4.995509...net.com... (...) That is a fine MOC. You have captured the spirit of the original. I really enjoy looking at this model. Thanks for sharing. (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC : Buggati Type 35

Hello, here are some pictures of my new MOC : a Technic Bugatti Type 35 (URL) has roughly the scale of the supercar 8448. Notice the original direction system, with a worm screw, like the real car. Marc Klein Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Pneumatic steering (was Re: Suspension)

(...) The ways to get round your last issues are: Use flex tubing for most of the long tubes - this eliminates the balloon effect. You can get one-way valves from Big Ben Bricks: (URL) With sudden movements you will still get air escaping though. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Pneumatic steering (was Re: Suspension)

I am currently trying to build a vehicle with pneumatic steering. Pneumatic steering: If you move the lever on your control-unit slightly to the left/right, the vehicle will make a wide turn left/right. * If you move the lever on your control-unit (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Sets Ranked by LUGNET Members (Fri 1 Apr 2005)

(...) I'm not sure how seriously to take this poll. It doesn't have a single Bionicle set! It looks like a brick separator is a better "set" than, say, the (URL) Rahkshi>, which (in my book) is one of the top five designs to ever come out of (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Lego Technic can be used for ANYTHING!

"Paul Boratko" <crowkillers@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message news:IE5E9z.zAH@lugnet.com... (...) Awesome stuff though! Along the same lines, I built this stand for my NetMD player, for transfering files from my computer: (URL) display shield after (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic can be used for ANYTHING!

(...) you called them Legos? -Scott (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact