 Technic / 14017
Re: A Few of my latest MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:00:07 GMT

I would like to apologise to you guys for posting a new message in an already exixsting thread,especially to Max Maxwell since I continued on his thread.So I hope that if I did offend anyone,I’m really sorry.And, as for now, I’ve begin on a fresh new thread.

And if you wish to know more about my MOCs,you may click on the links below to find out more about my MOCs:

1) TWISTER is actually an attempt to build one of Jeep’s concept car,Hurricane.I used parts from 8466 to build it

2) SMART stands for Simple Mobile Arm Robotic Technology which is an idea to create a rugged 4WD robotic arm. However the shear weight of SMART ( 2.5kg ) was to heavy to be powered by two 9V motors, thus making it not so mobile after all.

3) MOC8466 was an attempt to build a third new model from set 8466.In fact, I was inspired to built it after having seen set 8436.

4) RAT-V is a simple creation to build a autonomous robust platform with the ability to have future add ons.In fact it started off with motorised caterpillar tracks,and now I’ve added a robotic/mechanical arm.

PS: Criticisms and/or comments are also welcome. : )

Best Regards, Hakim