 Technic / 14022
Re: GBC module screw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon wrote:
Great thinking.
I'll second Philippe, I'd love to see a video.

- David
Thanks for the nice Comments Guys!
   I sent You Both A short .wmv video in an e-mail. It was made with the Lego
web cam and is the best I can Do for now. I also uploaded it to my Brickshelf
Page. But Sometimes Videos never get moderated So Does anyone know a better way
to present it, I have no web page. Also what is the preferred format?
Thanks Chris