 Technic / 14019
Re: GBC module screw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Daniel wrote:
Hello, I came up with this module by accident while working on my Stepper
module.
It’s Quite simple and Small.
Chris

Ah, you have beaten me on the Archimede screw... I was thinking of this one, but
I didn't get the screw right yet. Congratulations!

Nice usage of micromotor. But it is slow, what is the ball throughput of your
module?

Any chance to look at a movie?

Philo