 Technic / Bionicle / 2409
Re: LEGO Sets Ranked by LUGNET Members (Fri 1 Apr 2005)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.statistics, LUGNET Server wrote:

The Top 100 LEGO Sets of All Time

This is a monthly update of LEGO Sets Ranked by LUGNET Members.

I’m not sure how seriously to take this poll. It doesn’t have a single Bionicle set! It looks like a brick separator is a better “set” than, say, the Rahkshi, which (in my book) is one of the top five designs to ever come out of Billund.

Rank
   Rating
   Set

   95.45

    497 Galaxy Explorer
325 elements, 4 figures, US$32, 1979
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}

   95.41

    8480 Space Shuttle / "FOS Light" Space Shuttle
1366 elements, 0 figures, US$158, 1996
LEGO > TECHNIC > Tech Build / Advanced

- snip -

   91.82

    630 Brick Separator
1 element, 0 figures, US$2, 1996
LEGO > Accessories > General

Hmf. Invalid data, I say. Statistical error. User input fault. But this is a travesty, an outrage, and I demand something be done about it!

This all has to be the fault of the admins.[1]

Kelly

[1] Ya ya, I are one. And I’m sure the data’s accurate per the input... I respect Todd’s coding skills far to much to imply a Perl error. And ya, I know, it’s the audience. But this just screamed for an indignant post. ;) ;) <- note smileys. ;) But I’m serious about the Rahkshi.