 Technic / 14005
Re: Lego Technic can be used for ANYTHING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:25:37 GMT

"Paul Boratko" <crowkillers@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message

My girlfriend bought me a PSP for my birthday(Early). I really liked it,
but it
kinda sucked if you wanted to watch a movie, so I came up with this.

I wish *I* had an S.O. who would buy me a PSP for my birthday.  ;)

Awesome stuff though!  Along the same lines, I built this stand for my NetMD
player, for transfering files from my computer:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Misc/NetMD-Stand/imgp0887.jpg

Cracked display shield after falling into a concrete planter at Canada's
Wonderland after collapsing after a dramatic ride on Psyclone. :(

    Iain