 Technic / 14003
Re: This site is not for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 03:16:27 GMT

Come on people!, its not like he is trying to sell a ton of the things for a
profit. It was more of a joke than anything else. Sure he could have posted it
only in the market section but this thread started as a technic discussion not a
ebay sales pitch. You have got to have something better to do than this.
Remember the whole AFOL thing? Go build something to relax.

By the way nice work Paul!