 Technic / 14000
Re: Lego Technic can be used for ANYTHING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
I put one on Ebay just for the hell of it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11319&item=8182309081&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I was getting alot of e-mail about it from a PSP messege board.

After all it is really neat.

Paul, I agree with David, this doesn't belong in lugnet.technic. Further I'd say
you could have changed your phrasing although it's pretty mild.

XFUT market.auction... if you have questions about this after reading the ToU
(http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement ) please contact any admin.

Thanks!