 Technic / 14001
Re: Lego Technic can be used for ANYTHING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 02:15:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
I put one on Ebay just for the hell of it:
                                 ^^^^
Paul, I'd guess that the above word is the one in question.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11319&item=8182309081&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I was getting alot of e-mail about it from a PSP messege board.

After all it is really neat.

-Paul

Kevin