 Technic / *15491 (-20)
  Re: Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Nice work! I really like the "Brain Buster", especially the non-concentric driven pendular rear axle. Something to bear in mind for future designs I think :-) Jennifer (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New BBB pneumatic parts

(...) Nice site. With such tempting offerings, I'm glad I ceased being a purist long ago. C S Soh (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New BBB pneumatic parts

Big Ben Bricks LLC is please to announce three new parts specifically for the LEGO Technic Pneumatic crowd. If your a purist, read no further. If you want more functionality and performance from your pneumatic circuits read on. People have asked for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Hi, I set up an account at MOCPages and posted some of my recent creations there. Among my feature presentations are the following (intentionally) highly recognizable cross of Technic sets with their model-team-ish counterparts: (3 URLs) There are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Bimba Piston

I posted new pictures of the Bimba piston on brickshelf last night. I'm sorry they are blurry and dark. I forgot to use the flash, and then the camera battery died. If anyone wants more pictures, I will try to post new ones. I talked to a Bimba (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CG Lego Technics Cars

Miklós Hosszu's utterance expressed in news:I4Dv0H.u1r@lugnet.com: (...) I like that! Especially the details with the fore/background out of focus - easy to do in PS, but a great effect :D /lars (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tire sizes

(...) 32298 seems to be the biggest of the big, at 100x60 (mm) in Lego notations. I haven't seen anything bigger. Keith (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tire sizes

Hi Clark, (...) Thanks for pitching in, but I'm asking if 2997 could be put on 32077. The Wheel Helper didn't mention this combination (and can so be considered not correct), but I saw it done (see my original post), so I want to know if someone has (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tire sizes

(...) Couldn't tell what for sure? My Helper matches just the 62.4 tyre to the 62.4 wheel. It does match 3 different tyres to the 41896. I believe those are the correct fitments. Please let me know if there are any corrections needed for my Wheel (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tire sizes

Speaking of tire sizes, I'm trying to figure out what the largest interior diameter wide tire is. The diameter I am interested in is not the hub diameter but the distance to the inside of the tread. The tires I am currently using are the tires from (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Tire sizes

(...) I second this. (...) While on the subject of tire sizes, I just came across (URL) this> which talks about the 8448. It shows a couple near-final prototypes in which there are 8880 tires (2997) fitted on 8462 rims (32077) and they seems to fit (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8435, 8436

Yup, the 8435 tires are just slightly larger in diameter - due to the tread. They are also wider. Dustin "Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I586An.x35@lugnet.com... Does any one know if the tires for the truck (8436) and the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  8435, 8436

Does any one know if the tires for the truck (8436) and the 4WD (8435) are the same diameter? I would guess that the 8435 tires are bigger, but I'm not sure. (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Piston for Telescopic Handler

I should have more pictures of the piston posted on brickshelf in the next few days. Thank you for your interest. (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Piston for Telescopic Handler

Nathan Bell- I would love to see it! (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Piston for Telescopic Handler

The Bimba cylinder works well with legos if you adapt it to lego using short lego pneumatic hoses and pneumatic "lines." When I found this piston, the ports were threaded holes, which were apparently made for Bimba's threaded ports. Instead of using (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Piston for Telescopic Handler

Nathan- These pistons have peaked my interest (thanx for the website). I am curious though; if these pistons are made from steel, how is it possible to control them by the lego pneumatic pump, seeing as how that is made from plastic? Or would you (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  hydraulics

Hey y'all- Is it possible to use hydraulics with lego? (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re:Looks like good boom material

I have a friend that has some of those "fisher technic" bricks and he may know where to get them. As to whether or not they work with Lego- do you have a good soldering iron? I don't know if it would work, but the fumes might be too pungent to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Piston for Telescopic Handler

In case anyone wants to use one, the piston for my telescopic handler recently posted on brickshelf is made by Bimba. I don't know the exact model, but it extends 8 inches (20CM) and is 12 inches (30cm) long all together. Every other dimension is (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact