 Technic / 13132
13131  |  13133
Subject:
Piston for Telescopic Handler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 03:11:03 GMT

In case anyone wants to use one, the piston for my telescopic handler recently
posted on brickshelf is made by Bimba.  I don't know the exact model, but it
extends 8 inches (20CM) and is 12 inches (30cm) long all together.  Every other
dimension is exactly the same as legos pistons.  To adapt it to lego, I inserted
short hoses into the ports and then inserted a short pneumatic line into the
hose, which expanded to seal the hole.  It works just like a lego piston.  If
anyone is interested, go to www.bimba.com.