 Technic / 13142
Re: Tire sizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:49:28 GMT

Speaking of tire sizes, I'm trying to figure out what the largest interior
diameter wide tire is. The diameter I am interested in is not the hub diameter
but the distance to the inside of the tread. The tires I am currently using are
the tires from the 8466 (32298). I would like to find one with the same or
greater interior diameter, but a flatter tread.

   /-sidewall-v
/-+--outer diameter--\
v v          v--hub--v
  ^tread              ^ wheel center