 Technic / 13161
Re: Tire sizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Clark Stephens wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Keith Hui wrote:
   PS: Before you ask, the visual wheel helper couldn’t tell for sure either.

Couldn’t tell what for sure?

My Helper matches just the 62.4 tyre to the 62.4 wheel. It does match 3 different tyres to the 41896. I believe those are the correct fitments. Please let me know if there are any corrections needed for my Wheel Helper. I want it to be as useful as possible. http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/Wheel

Thanks, Clark

Clark,

Someone has finally done it:

Put 2997 tire on a 44772 wheel

Looks like a good fit so you may want to add it to VPH. This could prove very useful.

Cheers Keith