 CAD / 11943
Re: CG Lego Technics Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:52:19 GMT

Miklós Hosszu's utterance expressed in news:I4Dv0H.u1r@lugnet.com:

I have found a cool computer generated lego pics on the net:

<http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=168907>

I like that!  Especially the details with the
fore/background out of focus - easy to do in
PS, but a great effect :D

/lars
--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |