 Technic / *14516 (-20)
  Re: Hex363

(...) Yay I knew it! More coolness brings more coolness. (...) Egads man! That is magnificent! (...) Oooh Oooh can I make the coverings? for the body and and and and.... We could have standard connections like the Moonbase Project and call it the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) For those with an interest, the TRU SKU is 96-9713. That number is unconfirmed but is the best info I have. Kelly (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Hex363

(...) The movie has sound..... mostly what you hear is all the pumping of the three large pumps. (...) Thanks! (...) This is the third design based on the design methodology I figured out about 9 months ago. Hex363 is an extension of the circuit (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

omg, wow and whoa, I'm trying to follow all the lines! But I can't! errrhmmm, I want to hear all of it's 'whishing sounds as the pistons expand and contract, IRL. jeesh man, that is great. So, you applied many useful techniques you developed and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Oops! Um, wrong parallel universe. But, there would be some solar tidal pull, though not as strong. (...) You mean, the fact that the water is 'imported' in barrels from the tanks downstairs; the very tanks used to replenish the pool? Boy, if (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Lego Flight

"Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hv01GI.1HFp@lugnet.com... (...) Set, so the (...) the panels (...) want to (...) stiff, (...) just (...) I have the Mars Set and the plates they are too heavy and too small. And I do not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Thanks TJ! (...) Now that you've asked there is a much higher probability of an MPD for this beast! ;^) Needless to say, phase two of this beast will be able to walk backwards, turn and *much* more. There is a very important reason why the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Thanks Gergory! You would only need four backhoes' pneumatics to make hex363's circuit, but hey, don't let me stop you from buying more! :^) (...) It took me about three years to come up with a methodology for designing pneumatic sequencers on (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

Amazing, Stunning, Fantastic, Spectacular........ None of these do this creation justice Kevin! That is by far the most complicated Lego creation I have ever seen! Makes me want to go out and buy 10 backhoe sets. :) So, when will the K.C. Mastering (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Damn, I typed a big reply and then my browser crashed. (...) Those police tiles get everywhere. Windsor did have the little gems in trans yellow, red, green and purple. They fill up the gaps nicely, and you can mount them along technic beams for (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Great creation, Kevin. Any chance for a Ldraw file of the beast? ;-) <snip> (...) And light years beyond what us mere mortals can fumble together with pneumatics :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) And on the opposite side two... (there are 2 tides per day on earth!) Philo (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) The 1x2 tiles and bricks are still listing in huge quantities at reasonable prices on Bricklink (they both appear to have hit Pick-a-Brick in California). If it weren't for that, I might still be collecting water for the pool, but I managed to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Nice module. Wish I had that much trans-dk-blue :) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: part ID

Checking bricklinks collection of technic stickersheet pictures, I now know that its from the 8229. Regardless of where its from, its certainly a very nifty part :) In fact, many technic sets have nifty stickers :) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I'm guessing one of the California stores has them as well. Bricksland Free S&H (the store I bought mine from) currently has 7613 of them in stock, and there aren't any sets that come with more than two of them (best value is the SW mini MF). (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Blimey

(...) Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed in the fullness of time ;) ROSCO (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) They've been available from the pick-a-prick selection in Legoland Windsor for a while now. They're fairly good value for filling up a cupful, if you have a use for them. (...) Maybe another layer, although I'm working to a flat base here so I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego Flight

(...) Those might actually work better. The panels from the Mars Set are fairly stiff, which makes it hard to build a good air foil shape. These new ones might just work. Thanks for the info. (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) As I said, they didn't work out quite how I'd hoped, but it works well enough that the intent is instantly recognizable. And if located on the edge of a display, it can result in a self-replenishing "foam" effect, courtesy of jealous (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact