 Technic / 12220
Re: Blimey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima wrote:
   rosco,

that thing is going to be HUGE!!! i can’t wait to see the final pictures. how tall is it going to be when finished?

that’s a lot of hinged plates on the treads.

This is a very interesting project. I’d like to see the slew ring for a crane in this scale, assuming that it’s a working model and not just a static piece.

Looking at the design of the crawler so far and knowing a bit about large Lego cranes it raises a few questions.

Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed in the fullness of time ;)

ROSCO