 Technic / 12283
Re: Advice from crane builders (was: Blimey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
So my question is this: Do you think it is a cop-out to use the Hand Of God
for lifting the a-frame? I think all the big LEGO cranes I've ever seen
utilise the HOG, but can anyone think of a solution that isn't likely to pull
the whole crane apart?

I agree with Steve. HOG it! Besides, your MOC will have so many mechnical parts,
eliminating the A-frame cylinders will make it more simple and your life easier,
IMO.

-TJ