 Technic / *14456 (-20)
  Re: Gigantic Tow Truck

(...) Both the front and rear have air suspension. If those pumps are hooked up to an air tank, you could create a really interesting suspension system. I also really like the way the rear wheels use three control arms on the 8466's suspension. Nice (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"

(...) Hi Keith, Beautiful. I saw both models side to side on Brickshelf. But my transformers memories are extremely rusty. Do you have any links to good Transformer images of the two characters you mentioned? Stephane S. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Fascinating. Stephane S. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

I'm not much on Boolean calculations -- if it stops part way through, does that make it a MAYBE gate? Jim "Martin Howard" <goldfishwbp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HuL5rn.4vq@lugnet.com... (...) halt - a (...) signal (...) logic (...) shift (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Trying to contact "Gonta" - LDraw parts-author of the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S

(...) I don't know. But what I don't get is that all those fancy wheels have DAR files while very old wheels (20x30 solid, technic) don't. (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) That definately is a problem, after a couple of gates it grinds to a halt - a mixture of the slippage between gears and the problem you have identified. I had envisaged that I could use a piston arrangement to drive the clock signal backwards (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Trying to contact "Gonta" - LDraw parts-author of the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S

hi guys, I'm one of the part-authors at LDraw and recently I found these two brickshelf sites (URL) renderings which use the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S (32004.dat, 32003.dat). both parts where designed by "GONTA" and it was quite a puzzle to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

"Martin Howard" <goldfishwbp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HuJDsu.20sL@lugnet.com... (...) That is some very interesting work. It reminds me of the discrete component machines I have worked on. As Steve mentions, you will need a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gigantic Tow Truck

(...) Indeed! (...) It looks like the rear axles have pump-up shocks. That would help a bit, especially when towing. ROSCO (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gigantic Tow Truck

(...) Very impressive! At least 2 8466's, a 8455 and maybe a 8458 went in to it, not to mention the clasic space windsheilds for hazard lights on top! I wonder how well the suspension holds the weight? I've been working on a remake of the 8466 (who (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Gigantic Tow Truck

(URL) anyone else see this? Something worthy to tow the 8448... (.... no I'm not the one who made it) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) just a lever, like a 3L liftarm. May reduce backlash a little. It would be interesting to investigate a way to make them with a +V input of some kind - maybe a motor somehow - that does the switching of the output, similar to the compressor (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

Hi everyone, OK I've not actually built a LEGO computer, but I have recently been considering the idea. The first step has been to develop logic gates. Rather than go down the pneumatic route, which has been pretty successful, I've tried to do it (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) No, this is clearly a different green. Think "forest green". It's a color that I know Jason Spears has expressed a desire for (and probably a lot of other Castle builders, and I'd bet it'd be popular with Town/Train and Military builders as (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) I believe the first appearance of dark green was in the torsos of the NBA figure sets. It has now been spotted also in the new (yet to be released) Harry Potter sets. Jeramy (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) There were dark green band links in the "Team Spirit" LEGO watch a couple of years ago, and one of the basketball players has a dark green jersey. I think those were the only dark green up to now. I hope we see more dark green bricks - I've (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) I wouldn't really be surprized if this is a new, more vivid green that was approved by unnamed Lego test groups, and will immediately replace the old green. In a few weeks, customer support may know... Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Dark green in 8611

Hi all, I've just aquired the new Bionicle 8611, and was surprised to find dark green elements inside. Does anybody know, if this is the first appearance of dark green Lego?? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Looks great Andrea! My only complaint is that the front seem a little to low to actually be useful in terrain, hard to tell from the images though. (...) Correct URL: (URL) awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one! (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Wow! They both look amazing! Can't wait to see the tow truck built! I've cross-posted to model team, cos I figure they'll appreciate these models over there too ;) ROSCO (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact