 Technic / 12190
12189  |  12191
Subject:
Trying to contact "Gonta" - LDraw parts-author of the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:21:10 GMT

hi guys,

I'm one of the part-authors at LDraw and recently I found these two brickshelf
sites

containing renderings which use the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S (32004.dat,
32003.dat). both parts where designed by "GONTA" and it was quite a puzzle to
get to his parts-site:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis-Mars/2617/

all those parts have never been submitted to the Ldraw Parts Tracker to be
shared with the public. LDraw is constantly looking for new parts as well as
part-authors and every effort to complete the parts library is highly welcomed.
I tried to contact Gonta using the provided address but my mails bounced back
time and again. In case you have Gonta's updated address please forward this
message.

thx, w.

www.holly-wood.it