 Technic / Bionicle / 2312
Re: Dark green in 8611
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:20:29 GMT

Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
I've just aquired the new Bionicle 8611, and was surprised to find dark green
elements inside.
Does anybody know, if this is the first appearance of dark green Lego??
I wouldn't really be surprized if this is a new, more vivid green that
was approved by unnamed Lego test groups, and will immediately replace
the old green. In a few weeks, customer support may know...

Yours, Christian