 Technic / *14356 (-20)
  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

Hello Keith "Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht news:HswK9v.KGy@lugnet.com... (...) made when (...) me for (...) Lego... so (...) unresponsive (...) Strange. That is easy! The gearing is different! Check which gears are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

(...) Beautiful. What's even more impressive is you telling us you don't even have the set! I have a hard time figuring out the mechanism by looking at the thing, imagine doing it just by looking at the instructions. This is the best star wars (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

(...) Very clever way of attaching the motors to the back wheels. I remember a discussion thread last year (about motorizing the 8880) where it was discussed that the problem is not the strength of the Lego motors, but the actual resistance of the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

(...) <Snip> (...) This reminds me of my effort to add radio control to my 8466... (URL) deal. It works, but is heavy, slow to start, and has an almost unresponsive steering. It also happens that backing up is faster than going forward. Strange. As (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

(...) That is very cool, but look at the rest of his folder (URL) Gary (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

(...) Wow, great! How did you do that? Did you make one LDraw model a frame or did you use the built-in animation features of POV? Or any method unknown to me? /Tore (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

Finished the first phase of this animation. Takes a while to get the timing right. I am going to have it roll toward the screen and transform.. Maybe next week. (URL) I dont have this set so I had to try to figure out how it worked from the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Proof

(...) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proof

it's still true :))) but remember this great moc (URL) Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:Hstq1y.58G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Motorizing the 8865 test car

After moderation: (URL) moderation: (URL) works, but it's very slow, and the cracking/clicking noise that it made when trying to make the car move on something else than hard floor will haunt me for the rest of my days. =P The motor still works fine (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: A working snowblower...

Only someone that lives in a place where a snowthrower is used would have enough time to make one! I just had my driveway area done by a guy in a huge JD tractor and an 8 foot wide blower! It's cheaper than owning and maintaining your own. Very nice (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  A working snowblower...

As I promised earlier, here are pictures of the working snowblower. But I'm sorry that I dont have real pictures of the thing since I still don't have a digital camera. I should also liked to have a video of it when it was working out in the snow :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proof

(...) (URL) the creator is a Cajun Vayland. Another proof; Toa, one of the Bionicle lines, is (in Swedish) short for Toilet :) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

(...) Amen. (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

Yes, I think they do. "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:Hsp7Et.A02@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) a (...) then (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

(...) What about the 3 airplanes (Sopwith, Red Barron, Wright Flyer)? Do they count as Model Team? (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

Hmmmmmm, very interesting point Jonathan. Although I would say it is a lot closer than the Designer sets, I am still not sure it is there yet. If a bit more effort had been put into the windows, engines, and wings of it then it would certainly (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

(...) Would you consider the 7470 NASA space shuttle Model Team? (...) Do you own the 8466 and do you consider it better or worse than the 8448? (I own both and I think the 8466 has better parts). I do aggree though that a new "supercar" (something (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

First and foremost I have to say that my personal preference is for studded parts. Studless parts definitely are useful in some cases, but for me they will never be as good, or produce a finished creation that is as good as one using brick based (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

(...) A website out there has the 8386 Ferrari for pre-order. The box appears to contain 720 pcs, and will retail for 68 to 80 USD. It is COMPLETELY different from the Silver Champ and Williams racers! John (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact