 Technic / *12956 (-20)
  Re: YAPNQ

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote: <snip (...) Mark, I am impressed with this concept, and wanted to see if I could eliminate the rubber bands and get back to a differential pair (standard LEGO pneumatic) setup. To create the complement (in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) From the email addresses of the bidders. At least one bidder is using an email address as a ebay ID. You can also click on the bidders feedback and it will tell you where they are from. Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) Let see ... I logon to the Lego shop for the Netherlands and what is the first thing that I notice? The Technic tab is gone! Okay, don't dispair, I can still find it under "Building Sets". No trace of the backhoe anywhere. Maybe this is the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) Bizarre! The bids are up to $172.50 at the time that I'm writing this! This is a current product that pretty much anyone anywhere should be able to order from LEGO for a lot less than that. Why on earth would the bidding go that high? (btw, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New MOC: DYAD

(...) That's very cool and innovative! I would LOVE to see a video of it. You've done a good job of still making it look .Spacy, even though it is mainly technic. I dunno what it would be used for- looks a little strange rolling around some alien (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 2003 Technic sets appear to be released...

Steven lane's utterance expressed in news:HGp0vt.IE7@lugnet.com: (...) naah.. I am just happy - my education is almost over and LEGO puts out great sets (e.g. 8455) just in time for my holiday :) (...) Dr. Merkwürdigliebe I presume? (great film!) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

This had to happen sooner or later. (URL) don't people just go to the lego web site and order this stuff? I see a few bidders are overseas. I would be happy to order for anyone who can't get one in their country. Mine is on the way:) Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Need Web Page

(...) I use APlus.net, they give you all the web goodies(php, cgi-bin, etc...) and unlimited bandwidth to boot. --Orion (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Need Web Page

(...) A lot of the big .space hosts (such as (URL) ) use ATLNetworks. The cheapest plan is this one: (URL) However, you need to pay it all upfront for a year. But it equals out to $2.5 a month, and you can do all sorts of fancy stuff if you want. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Rubic Cube Movie (was Rubic Cube)

Hi, I've managed to make a small mpeg movie of my Technic Rubic Cube in action. It's about 30 seconds long and shows two rotations. I had to be careful since the cube can dramatically self destruct!! Anyway it will give you an idea of what it looks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

(...) I was thinking a micromotor class might be fun too! :) Max (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Need Web Page

Does anyone know of a good web host? I need space for probably 40-50 MB of files, and I'm limited to about $10/month US. I tried the free GeoCities, but it seemed helplessly slow and even one ad seemed too many. I would prefer not to pay anything, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

(...) Transmissions would be allowed if they shift either mechanically by themselves or with a pneumatic piston, using a switch not attached to the car. The point is, each vehicle must drive itself down the track, with no human input once it starts (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

Hello all! Just an update to what rules I think should be included in an all-out drag racing competition. First off, there should be five classes, four with limitations on the number of motors (1-4 motors), and the fifth would be an unlimited class, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 2003 Technic sets appear to be released...

(...) Are you by any chance riding a falling atomic bomb? Dr Strangelove (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2003 Technic sets appear to be released...

Rebecca Taylor's utterance expressed in news:HGoA13.nKC@lugnet.com: (...) two weeks!! yeehhaaaaaaa summer holiday yeehaaaa (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8455 - new form factor for large piston and switches

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HGnFFq.yoC@lugnet.com: (...) well. the studs will be missed for my part - but then again... in applications where rotation is needed they are definetely better than the old ones - doesn't require as much (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: #7 axles and fragile parts

John Guerquin's utterance expressed in news:HGnooC.23uy@lugnet.com: (...) I don't know if I have just been unfortunate, but it seems to me that the tan pins are a bit more fragile than the ordinary grey ones. My hailfire droid had several of them (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New MoCs - Was:Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) I have't gotten Proto Pakari yet. Got many multiples of the others already. Seems to be the hard one to get. (...) There was one made by a fan - MoC - that looked pretty good. Don't know what happend to it. (...) Well, I was saying the Heads (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Rahkshi are camera shy

(...) I value my camera lens too much! Enjoyed the clip Kyle - thanks. Greg (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.animation)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact