 Technic / 10751
Re: #7 axles and fragile parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:25:57 GMT

John Guerquin's utterance expressed in news:HGnooC.23uy@lugnet.com:

Also note how the axle pins are now in tan in most new sets
(used to be in grey) <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3749>.
The friction variation of these axle pins seems to be appearing
in blue nowadays (last year it was introduced mainly in black, but
also in white) <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/43093>

I don't know if I have just been unfortunate, but it
seems to me that the tan pins are a bit more fragile
than the ordinary grey ones. My hailfire droid had
several of them crushed, so that I had to replace them.

Also in this subj. - the metallic colored parts seem
to be made of another material than the normal ABS -
making them more "glass-like" and therefore more fragile.

well..  just me bitchin'    :)

Keep on building in the lego-world!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |