 Technic / *12321 (-20)
  Re: vht

(...) :) (...) And a fireing gun! I can vouch for the 1:1 speed as well. My first tank used the same gear ratio and motors. (...) Mmmm... Destructive! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego orrery (mechanical solar system)

groovy good job i like the earth maybe you could try to use one of the lego clock hands mechanisms you know the coaxial mechanism to hide the moon gearing under the earth globe sorry i'm advicing but that is because your moc inspires me much br (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Thomas Johnson" <aklego@mac.com> wrote in message news:HE2LDp.5xJ@lugnet.com... (...) I was going to try and write more, but I can't think of anything to say, other than this is really, really cool. :) Fantastic work! Iain (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego orrery (mechanical solar system)

Tom, I never knew what that was called. Your model is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Bob (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego orrery (mechanical solar system)

Greeting all, I've been lurking here for years and finally decided that I'd built something worth sharing: (URL) orrery was made to demonstrate why daylight varries so much here in Alaska. The inclination of the earth's axis as well rotational (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: drawbridge

(...) yes thank you for fixing the link. some how some extra characters got added in to the link. i will be showing this at a talent show on may 10th. i just finished it yesterday. it was such a nice day outside and i don't really have a flat (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) or did you work from memory or? Did you have any challenges in keeping the two motors sychronized? That's been a bugaboo for others, that one side or the other raises a bit too fast and skews things. I think this is my fave shot: (URL) thanks (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  drawbridge

hi everyone, a friend asked me to build a drawbridge for a train display. so this is what i came up with: (URL) is loosely based on the Hawthorne Bridge in Portland Oregon: (URL) are 3 spans. each span is 96 studs long. the center section lift is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains) !

  vht

Greetings fellow builders! Here is the versatile heavy-duty tank! well.. what to do with ny time now that I have finished my exam-projects.. how about a little remote controlled tank to play with? (URL) course both tracks and cannon are (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

(...) Here's another photo: (URL) forward to it Jennifer, but take your time! The modelshow looks like a great place to be, perhaps I can afford to visit some year... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

(...) Hehe thanks Dennis, I hope you can get it to work! I'm currently working on another project (yes, another crane!) which uses a similar technique, but I've ditched the idea of using a technic axle, as it's not long enough and bends too much. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Introductions

Those of you who frequent this corner of LUGNET might have heard of me before, but I'm Purple Dave, I run MaskofDestiny.com, and I'm a bit of a Bioniholic. Why did I wait so long to start participating here? Well, the truth is I didn't, once I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Motors

(...) Yes. (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Motors

Can I use the 9V train speed regulator to operate a new style Technic motor without damaging either part or electrocuting myself? (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) Look at this picture: (URL) looks a little similar to the other two. I just bought one and would buy 3 more just for the wheels for a project I am currently working on. (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) Cool! Great model. I wasn't really into the Expert Builder stuff when it was around. But this is really great. It even inspired me to make my own Expert Builder style car, with newer style pistons and with rearranged drivetrain setup, but (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

(...) I really like his idea of elevating the boom: very simple with a rope! On my small Liebherr excavator I have the same kind of technique, but you can see the rope clearly. Maybe Ross' idea is strong enough for my Liebherr. I will try it! Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

And these are my pictures: (URL) two because the rest were not good enough to print .... Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

Here's the story about my adventures in crane building: (2 URLs) - 'Previous projects' - 'Mobile crane'. The extending boom was no problem. Lifting it was. It took me a few weeks just to work out how to lift it from horizontal to as steep as I could (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact