 Technic / *12196 (-20)
  Re: Pneumatic Engines

(...) Yeah, I think Philo did the same thing when testing the various electric motors. Seems like it will work as long as I use a consistent air supply. (...) I like this! This was more along the lines of what I was thinking. Then I could just hook (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Wedge Belt Wheel

Hi! How many variations of Technic Wedge Belt Wheel (4185) exists? I found 5 differents in my technic collection! I think exists 6... My scans are on brickshelf: (URL) has another type of 4185?? Thanks Cristiano Freitas (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Meet the Johnson Family!

Hi all! I made a cool little discovery today and quickly made this page, I hope it will generate a little laugh or at least a smile to brighten your day! (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) I would be happy to order them Pistco Dacta and forward them to you, since I live in the US. here's the link for them (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Airplane wing

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDFx7y.1Do1@lugnet.com... (...) Thanx. (...) Actually the second wing has a eveb better wingshape. I've not tried that one outside yet, but it is lighter and has bigger wingspan. Its 180cm (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

I love this! Nice colors, funny faces of the riders and a good mix of Technic parts and "normal" parts. Maybe I have to get out my realy old LEGO train tracks and build a rollercoaster track? Not that I have been on a lot of amusment parks, we dont (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Good String for Your Models

(...) Actually, this stuff is very easy to tie, much like regular fiber string (e.g. cotton). Because it's braided, it has much more flexiblity. Also, it's not subject to residual curvature, so if you bend the string, it will un-bend easily (again, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) You mean like this: (URL) was a litle short on red pieces, so what it gained on functionality it lost in looks. THis model is also a couple of studs longer than the original. My first design was the same length but used a belt drive which was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Or scotch tape. With my luck, I would warp the entire wing if I used a *little* heat:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Carefully applying a little heat should work. Regards, Paul (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engines

(...) Nope, I only have them in yellow (if I don't count the pump which is basically one with a spring attached). Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) The shape of the wing is really good! Perhaps if you could make the two wing halves attach at a slight degree giving a V-shape to the wing. Or at least make the tips turn up. I'm not sure why but most sailplanes have this configuration and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Yep, those photos need some croppin' alright! (...) Would it be possible to reduce the links by one unit to tention them slightly? It craves for another motor and skid steering :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Good String for Your Models

If it's anything like the teflon coated fishing line I'm using (for fishing actually) it's also a little harder to knot then normal fishing lines. The coating makes it run more smooth trough holes and the streanght is tremendous for it's diameter. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

Personally I use servos connected either to pneumatic switches or polarity switches. It's not a small solution but I feel it's more LEGO pure as I'm only replacing what my fingers could do with the servos. See my site for a lot of examples of this. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 10,000th post!

(...) Nope you did not: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

I need at least four of them ...... Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) I like! This MOC have a rich array of neat functions and details but the one that strikes me the most is the short pause before the drop - now if that won't get the adrenaline pumping what will? I like the selection of faces, I noticed them (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Brickish Association displays. While I think, your Fright Knights ride - I've done a few models with concentric drives. I started with the differential gear casing, then my windmill uses a technic turntable, but one of the smallest is in use (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) of Technic/Mindstorms building. What's next, a roller coaster? :-) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact