 Technic / 10072
Re: Good String for Your Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:49:35 GMT

If it's anything like the teflon coated fishing line I'm using (for fishing
actually) it's also a little harder to knot then normal fishing lines.

The coating makes it run more smooth trough holes and the streanght is
tremendous for it's diameter.

Cool tip, thanks TJ!

I'm sure your local sport fishing supplier has at least one brand of coated
ultra strong line.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu