 Technic / *11776 (-20)
  The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT

Hi all, I don't know how many of you are aware of the Planetary Society's LEGO® Mars rover contest, but I have a feeling it will interests plenty of builders in these groups. Anyone can have a go, there are three classes and each participant can (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1x3 liftarm?

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes: a stupid question... I need a 1x3 liftarm (the thin type) to hold a (...) Look it up on Jim Hughes "Technica"-site: (URL) case your're going to loose this link in the future, you can also find it in the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes: <snip> (...) A little bit of shameless self promotion here but... I've written a plugin for LDDesignPad that does bendible objects. You can find it at my website: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  1x3 liftarm?

Hi all! Maybe a stupid question... I need a 1x3 liftarm (the thin type) to hold a rotating axle. Do they exist? (I only need one end to be for an axle - the other is to hold the liftarm) BR Sonnich - going ahead with Technic (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) That's maybe why I decided to restart an old thread talking about your car? My car has almost the same functions as your GT car but I had to change a lot of things in order to keep size small... and you missed the pop-up headlights (but then (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Thanks. I'm glad to know that people like my MOCs... specially because it's the 1st one I post (I don't count my MLCAD drawings) (...) That was the challenge... to put all functions (specially suspensions) in a very little space. The next (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)

(...) This is to good to be hidden (?) inside .org.ca.rltoronto I'm posting a copy of this to lugnet.technic! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) I this tread, we've got 3 so far; do we need a poll? BTW a technic figure generator like the minifig generator would be cool to try new colors, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Ouch... I forgot it! There is nothing wrong with the.mpd file. It's supposed to be a MLCAD drawing of the car... but I've been too lazy and I've only drawn the front suspension system, and not exactly the one in my car, but an updated one. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Hmmm... The MPD supplied in the gallery seems to not work correctly. I opened up the file and it appears as if mose of the file is missing. Any chance of you uploading a corrected version? -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Amazing! Somehow you managed to build *that* from only 1000 pieces! (...) parts you own and within the size limitations! The scanned "photos" looks suprisingly good too! Spotlighted. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Thanks! (...) I'll if I can convince him into it. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Twirp was to make the smallest walker I could that would walk without dragging its feet and use a gear motor. I actually don't have a micromotor at the moment, but I'm planning on getting one soon, and that will enable me to make a smaller (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) I did make a start on some of the parts for this some time back, but didn't get far beyond the drawing phase. How great is the demand for these? Chris (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) It would be really hard to make one smaller with that motor. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

"Luis Hernández" <lXmXhXaXrXiXaXnXo@l...nmail.com> wrote in message news:HC61yp.AnI@lugnet.com... (...) very good job pixel (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) 9 1/3 bricks high, same as real fig (...) Agreed Jeff (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) Hi Jeff, Sounds like you got the dimensions correct. Still, I can't wait until someone does a real technic fig part in ldraw. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Hi Tobbe I'll be short: It *ROCKS* and I want to see the yellow technic fig inside it. I don't care if he can't see ahead, and I don't care if he dies of throat cancer in two months. ;-D (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8854 Power Crane: Disappointing. Terrible winch movement!

(...) Hi Ross, Thanks for your reply. My point is that I don't mind the "latching". What I do mind is the huge amount of friction that is preventing the hook from winding down on its own when *free*. I own both of those sets (8462 and 8280), and in (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact