 Technic / *11606 (-10)
  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HBAoL9.9CH@lugnet.com... (...) when we see helicopters they have slim blades with very high rpm so i think wide blades are not too good but keep working... i saw few applications just (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new jack

I don't suppose you could build one in blue and gray. :-) (URL) are similar to what I use. The "Product Brochures" may have some helpful info. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H

[DELURK] I've not been keeping a close eye on Lugnet recently, so sorry if any of this has been announced by others already, but I've just spotted the new Technic sets on sale at S@H - at a glance, UK and Germany have them on sale now, so I guess (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  Boh-Redux

Seems that all Bohrok are different colored varities of the same design, so I thought I'd go purist and make a Bohrok "Hue" Behold, Lehvak Hue with the Power of Pinesol. (URL) cleans up the mess that the other Bohrok leave behind, and has a fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB9n89.DzD@lugnet.com... (...) news:HB9KH9.8H1@lugnet.com... (...) With those big blades you do not need the high speed to get lift, so you can use a geared down motor for this I think? But that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.

I finally have a new motor; it's the 90% efficiency industrial motor I was talking about earlier; I managed to get it for 50€. Surprisingly, the technic gears almost fit perfectly on the axle. When putting a technic 16 tooth gear on it and running (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new jack

This is to fix up the end of my previous message. It was to say at the bottom "It is good when they keep you on the level". But it appears I put it in with Jennifer's writing. Sorry. To add to this the sections of the boom give you not only vertical (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new jack

(...) When you have the turet turned 180 degrees and you need to move the machine the arrows help because the controlls in the basket for foward and reverse will work oppositly from the operator's perpesctive. (...) No suspesnion. Very bumpy going (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

(...) I may sound silly. Since you ask... I am trying to build a helicopter that will be powered by a pneumatic engine. That is way it needs to be large. I was stumped at how to make the rotor wings untill I saw your hovercraft. I made a couple test (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: System-Buff needs help on his first Technic-MOC

hi thomas, (...) many thx for the reply and the exact description ... 3L black friction pegs ... uhh, names I never heard of. I'll check 'em out. bye, willy (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact