 Technic / 9496
Re: System-Buff needs help on his first Technic-MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:45:42 GMT

hi thomas,

Try rotating this part 90°:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32034
at the lower end of the red 1x8.

Add this part:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6536

[snip]

Also, try using 3L black friction pegs at the feet instead of 3L axles. This
will give some additional resistance to movement of the tower.

many thx for the reply and the exact description ... 3L black friction pegs
... uhh, names I never heard of. I'll check 'em out.

bye, willy