 Technic / Bionicle / 2151
2150  |  2152
Subject:
Boh-Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:07:37 GMT

Seems that all Bohrok are different colored varities of the same design, so
I thought I'd go purist and make a Bohrok "Hue"

Behold, Lehvak Hue with the Power of Pinesol.

He cleans up the mess that the other Bohrok leave behind, and has a fresh
pine scent.

I don't have any Bohrok Va at work, or the karana pan would have also been
green.